Saturday, June 27, 2009

BANDAIDS

GUS HAD A BIKE WRECK YESTERDAY AND NEEDED A BANDAID. HE WAS FINE, BUT SAGE REALLY WANTED A BANDAID. SHE WOULD GO THROUGH AT LEAST 10 A DAY IF WE WOULD LET HER. I TOLD HER SHE DIDN'T NEED ONE, AND WHEN SHE HAD A CUT AND WAS BLEEDING I WOULD GIVE HER ONE TOO. I WENT BACK TO WHAT I WAS DOING. NEXT THING I KNOW I HEAR SOMETHING HITTING THE WALL. WHEN I LOOKED UP SHE WAS STEPPING BACK AND RUNNING INTO THE WALL AGAIN! SHE DID IT FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES...SHE REALLY WANTED A BANDAID!!

1 comment:

Sunday said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind my following your blog. I saw that you had one via Clint's facebook and I love to follow people's blogs. Your kids are just too cute and you are just as beautiful as I remember you. The boys and I enjoyed watching your kids ride the sheep in the videos you posted. The boys are wanting to ride in our rodeo in July and I think Sage may have convinced them to. Kade, our 7 year old, said he could do it, if a four year old girl could--she is one brave little girl! We will see! He is kind of our chicken. The two year old, Layton, may not get to b/c of age and weight, but he's the one who has all the guts and is the little dare devil. Hope you guys enjoy your summer!

Sunday McAdams