Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WINDY WEDNESDAY



Today is gymnastics day again. The past two weeks I have wanted to take my camera to get pictures of Gus and Sage's classes, but of course I forget about it until we are there. It is cold, windy, icy, etc today, just generally a nasty day. Gus brought home is "M" book from school today, and we figured out where the magnet monster came from! Magnet was one of there M words, and it must have made and impression on him. On the back of the books they draw a picture of a "M" thing and he drew a magnet. Thank goodness it wasn't from too many Superman shows. Anyway, the picture of him was taken after his nap that he "did not need" yesterday. Two and a half hours later he woke up smiling. Sage's picture is of her favorite doll and the bed she made for her to sleep in (looks comfy). She was in trouble yesterday, so I told her I was going to spank her little bottom. She informed me that it was not little it was BIG! If she only knew.

No comments: